This is a maintenance release, which fixes some bugs.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: Ctrl+Del deletes the part of the word in right of the caret
- Fixed: memory leak on some export operations, which caused Cannot Write To Canvas error message
- Fixed: pressing Del key in Edit Filter dialog now longer deletes the current criterion, if the inplace editor is active
- Fixed: it is no longer possible to accidentally stack tree columns one under another
- Fixed: a problem with Action Outline import, where some documents titles were not imported properly
- Fixed: AV error when clicking on group line in filter mode
- Changed: groups in filter view are initially collapsed, except the group containing the current document
- Changed: import now trims spaces in the beginning and in the end of imported values
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.33 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?