This is a service release, which increases maximum embedded file sizes and fixes some bugs. We recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what’s new in this release (MyInfo 6.31, build 2257):
- Improved: increased maximum embedded file size to 5 MB for MyInfo Standard and to 20 MB for MyInfo Professional
- Improved: added Save As Picture command
- Fixed: a problem when trying to open topic and MyInfo has no other open topics
- Fixed: a problem where some items in the back/forward history lists were blank
- Fixed: a status bar glitch when large fonts are used on Windows Vista and newer
- Fixed: Heartbleed bug in OpenSSL
- Fixed: shows topic name instead of document name in Go Back/Forward/One Topic command hints
- Fixed: Hyperlink dialog now opens much faster when the Link To Document section is active
- Fixed: regression, where it was not possible to open documents in new window
- Fixed: it was not possible to find texts using the Find What list in the Find dialog
- Fixed: sometimes document title editor didn’t select the whole “New Document” text
- Fixed: Sort dialog now allows choosing from all available attributes
- Fixed: regression, where trying to delete Attribute in the Columns dialog caused AV
- Fixed: changing attribute on multi-document selection was very slow
- Fixed: regression, where MyInfo was not compatible with the InfoTree import plugin
- Improved: TreePad import now preserves images when .hjt file is accompanied by a .tpz file
- Fixed: a problem where the tree width got narrower with each save
- Fixed: changes made to the current document were lost if a new document was inserted from a template while the text editor is still active
- Fixed: Auto Complete no longer cuts off item texts
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.31 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?