This is an enhancement release, which add a new default tag editor, improves importing of folders with HTML files and offers a couple of other improvements and bug fixes.
We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Added: new default tag editor
- Improved: MyInfo now preserves the links between HTML files when importing folders
- Improved: pressing Enter after typing text with Title, Subtitle, Heading 1..6 and Document Title now changes the current style to Normal
- Improved: you can now set shortcuts for favorites (in Favorites > Organize)
- Improved: CSV import dialog has new Row Delimiter option, which allows you to import Unix and Mac CSV files
- Improved: added an option (turned on by default) to use web page title, instead of file name, for imported HTML files
- Fixed: added list of possible category options in Edit Filter dialog when setting conditions for category attribute
- Fixed: a problem where some HTML fragments were not pasted entirely
- Fixed: Update local web page copy now works properly
- Fixed: cloned documents were not properly indexed when one of the clones was changed
- Fixed: export filtered documents was not working properly
- Fixed: favorites with & in the name are now properly displayed in menu and toolbars
- Fixed: a rare AV when inserting rows in a table from context menu using the keyboard
- Fixed: there was wrong document count in Filter pane when grouping is used
- Fixed: MyInfo now display full document names when hovering over documents on the top of the tree
- Fixed: MyInfo now remembers better the selection between documents (even when it is in a table)
- Fixed: some web pages were not recognized properly by Store Local Copy of Web Page
- Fixed: State Images context menu is no longer accidentally shown when expanding/collapsing documents in the tree
- Changed: added option in Tools > Advanced to use the old tag editor instead of the new one
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.12 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?