This is mostly a bug fix release, which also includes some little improvements as well.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: you can now specify the order of tags in Tags Pane (right click in the Tags pane to select how to order tags: alphabetically, by tag frequency or by first tag position in the tree)
- Improved: added font color chooser with more colors in Styles dialog
- Improved: added Edit Current Filter shortcut (Shift+Ctrl+K)
- Fixed: when Search pane is shown, Attributes pane tab is no longer hidden
- Fixed: MyInfo no longer closes menus and combo boxes in the toolbar when hovering over tags, comments, links and tabs
- Fixed: fixed a problem with document heading formatting in tree and filter WYSIWYG print and print preview
- Fixed: fixed an occasional error in Paste from Outlook/MS Word
- Fixed: fixed a problem with loading and saving multiline texts in the tree
- Fixed: fixed some display problems for multi-word tags
- Fixed: space key now toggles checkboxes in Edit Filter dialog
- Fixed: Text Size (bytes) now always returns 0 for empty documents
- Fixed: there is no longer horizontal scroll bar in Import dialog
- Changed: Ctrl+Enter now closes Edit Filter dialog, accepting all changes
- Changed: removed DotHead import and export plugins from the install packages. They are available on our web site now
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.11 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?