This is an enhancement release, which includes a handful of new features and improvements, related to reminders, renaming documents, and working with relative links. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Added: commands for renaming current document to selected text editor text, Clipboard content, and current date/time
- Improved: F2 in text editor renames current document to the currently selected text
- Improved: added Undo Rename Document command
- Improved: MyInfo has better support for relative links between topics
- Improved: Send to MyInfo (attachment) now embeds the file, if the url is pointing to a file instead of a web page
- Improved: date/time columns no longer display seconds
- Improved: added Reminders and Reminders (grouped) filters which list all documents with reminders
- Improved: Reminder dialog is now automatically hidden if no more reminders are available
- Fixed: fixed Reminder dialog column width problems under Windows Vista and higher
- Fixed: reminders in Reminder dialog are now properly updated after editing the reminder attribute in the tree
- Fixed: fixed Copy Hyperlink problem
- Fixed: browse for folder dialogs now show hidden folder, if the user has enabled Show Hidden Folder and Files option in Windows Explorer
- Fixed: Win+Ctrl+M now shows MyInfo if it is not minimized, but just hidden in the background
- Fixed: incremental search now works again
- Fixed: MyInfo now always uses backup folder specified in the Locations options on desktop installations
- Fixed: fixed a small hyperlink formatting problem on file import
- Changed: About dialog now shows current version build number
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.09 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?