This is an enhancement release, which improves MyInfo HTML import and paste commands and fixes some problems found in MyInfo 6.05. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: improved Send to MyInfo plugins to support sending web fragments (Send to MyInfo as Attachment command)
- Improved: MyInfo now imports content from secure web sites (HTTPS)
- Improved: MyInfo now cleans imported HTML and can import malformed content
- Improved: HTML has better image handling (imports files without file extensions or with wrong file extensions)
- Improved: added smart folder import (documents and folders with the same name are imported as single documents by Import Folder command)
- Improved: added an option for choosing search mark color
- Fixed: you can now edit embedded files while they are shown in the internal viewer
- Fixed: sometimes, when loading data or web document, the internal viewer was not shown
- Fixed: prevents “Out of memory” error when deleting large number of documents
- Fixed: fixed a problem with comment edit window positioning in filter pane
- Fixed: custom text styles were not applied to the newly loaded topic’s focused document
- Fixed: documents, containing Unicode file names were not imported correct by Import Folder command
- Fixed: Delete key didn’t worked as expected in the text editor
- Fixed: document links to the current topic documents were exported incorrectly by Save As Web Site command
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.06 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?