The latest MyInfo release includes a couple of enchantments and fixes some problems we’ve found in the previous release.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Added: Rename Topic command
- Improved: you can now set the first line indent in Paragraph dialog
- Improved: you can now specify multiple lines as line spacing in Paragraph dialog
- Improved: added week numbers to the calendar
- Fixed: added Ms Word text import on Import Folder and Files
- Fixed: some tag-related problems
- Fixed: problem with Save As Page function when topics are open
- Fixed: you can now use is empty/is not empty conditions on <Text> and <Any Text> attributes
- Fixed: some remove formatting problems
- Fixed: the Unable to Convert Graphic error message that sometimes appeared when importing Ms Word documents
- Fixed: you can now edit comment even when comment preview is not visible
- Fixed: indexing now works with non-western characters too
- Fixed: small bug in Enter/Ctrl+Enter shortcuts for creating documents
- Fixed: problem with importing of currency from CSV file
- Fixed: several problems in the Attributes dialog
- Fixed: you can now deselect auto-mapped columns in CSV import
- Fixed: you can now filter on category column
- Changed: you can now edit text in search mode by only clicking on it, or by pressing F2
If you already own MyInfo 4.x, the upgrade to version 4.25 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?