The latest MyInfo release features better outlining and some important bug fixes.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: you can now create outline topic (with horizontal panes, word wrap on, document icons off options set)
- Improved: you can now change custom state icon button in Customize States dialog
- Improved: Before Today and After Today conditions in the filters
- Fixed: critical error related to categories columns
- Fixed: CSV import now recognizes links in the title attribute
- Fixed: rare “cannot open CSV file” error
- Fixed: 30 character per field limit in CSV import is now gone
- Fixed: some CSV comment import issues
- Fixed: much better word wrap handling in the tree
- Fixed: some state images drawing problems
If you already own MyInfo 4.x, the upgrade to version 4.22 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email (or you can use the same download link as for MyInfo 4.20 and MyInfo 4.21).
If you havenâ€™t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?