We are pleased to announce that MyInfo 3.60 is now available! This is primary a bug fixes release.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: MyInfo now uses defaut system fonts
- Fixed: “CalculateMinItemWidthPlus_WithoutPSWidth” problem on paste HTML
- Fixed: picture paste compatibility with GoldenSectionOrganizer
- Fixed: a problem with the table “AutoFit to window” command, when used on tables, containing merged cells
- Fixed: back/next navigation problems
- Fixed: HTML paste error where MyInfo complains that some text is not a valid integer value
- Fixed: “Cannot Perform Unicode Operation” error on paste and import
- Fixed: show tree/editor/both panes commands now work properly with horizontal panes
- Fixed: AV on search for empty/nonempty document text
- Fixed: bullets/numbering import problems with ActionOutline
- Fixed: relative links now are exported properly in HTML documents
- Fixed: rare AV when MyInfo tries to show tags/comments window
- Fixed: auto save works only when there is no modal dialog open
- Fixed: error in search, where the highlighted term remains yellow
- Changed: increased parent column width in filter documents to 120 pixels
- Changed: data pane background color will be printed no more
If you already own MyInfo 3.x, the upgrade to version 3.60 is free – you should receive download instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?