This is a maintenance release, which fixes a couple of problems, found in the previous versions.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: scrolling with the mouse wheel now scrolls the editor under the mouse cursor
- Fixed: fixed a problem where some PNG images were not loaded successfully from RTF files
- Fixed: fixed a problem where pressing Enter after hyperlink didn’t terminate it
- Fixed: it was not possible to edit category attribute in Attributes Pane without losing previously selected categories
- Fixed: editing document attributes now works in filter even when there are multiple documents selected and the list is sorted
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.15 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?