We are pleased to announce that MyInfo 4.30 is now available as free download to all registered users of MyInfo! This new version includes exciting new features and a handful of fixes and improvements.
- Improved search We have rewritten the search feature from the scratch and now it is faster, more reliable, more powerful.
It is now integrated with attributes, so you can search for text in comments, tags and other fields.
Learn more about the new search.
- Improved web capture MyInfo now handles pasting from browsers better and preserves the page layout.
In addition, you can now select specific topic where to send your snippets, if you want an unified place to store them.
- Fixed critical problem where some of the document attributes were not saved, if the document contains multiline comment before the rest of the attributes
- Fixed partial line spacing was not always saved correctly
- Fixed CSV imported text is now trimmed, so no extra white space is imported
- Fixed expand/collapse subdocuments shortcuts now work properly
- Fixed small naming problem with Import Folder and Files feature
- Changed MyInfo no longer supports Windows 98 and Windows Me. This is caused by a use of the searching technology, which does not support these operating systems. Our research shows that under 1% of our customers use these OSes, so we’ve decided that it is a fair decision.
If you already own MyInfo 4.x, the upgrade to version 4.30 is free – you should receive download instructions in your email soon. If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?