This is a maintenance release without any significant new features, but it addresses a few problems found in the previous versions.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: MyInfo inserts source link for web documents, created by Send to MyInfo’s Send As Attachment command
- Improved: CSV Import now automatically determines record separator
- Improved: you can now change Templates folder location
- Fixed: other application links didn’t work properly (for example links pasted from Ms OneNote)
- Fixed: fixed a glitch where document title and tags are not shown correctly for the root document of a newly created topic
- Fixed: fixed a problem where pressing Escape key in the tag editor created tag from the typed text, instead of ignoring it
- Fixed: Open Topics At End option was not saved on MyInfo exit
- Fixed: quick links in document editor sometimes show list of tags instead
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.14 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?