This is an enhancement release, which improves web site export (Pro edition), relative text export numbering, adds lineage information for documents, and includes a couple of bug fixes. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: document hints in filter pane, search results and reminder window now show full document path in the tree (lineage)
- Improved: documents now use relative numbering by default when exporting selected branches, selected documents and filtered documents
- Improved: you can now link to individual pages in web sites exported by MyInfo
- Improved: you can see which document is selected in the tree of web sites exported by MyInfo
- Improved: added Copy Tag and Copy All Tags commands to the tag editor
- Fixed: fixed state image menu position in Filter pane
- Fixed: document windows now show link hints too
- Fixed: fixed a problem with opening document links from other applications when MyInfo has no open topics
- Fixed: the current document is no longer changed to the last used in the filter when activating filter results. The current document in the tree is used instead
- Fixed: fixed wrong drag&drop start in the tag editor when mouse is clicked outside the tag editor
- Fixed: regression: filter row height was wrong when non-standard fonts were used
- Fixed: regression: fixed problem with mixed latin/asian texts when pasting HTML
- Changed: web site export now uses IFRAME instead of the old HTML4 FRAMES
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.13 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?