This is an enhancement release, which adds saved search queries and fixes a couple of problems, found in the previous version. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Added: you can now save search queries for later use
- Improved: CSV export now works with Unicode data
- Improved: MyInfo now automatically converts URLs dropped in the text editor to hyperlinks
- Improved: you can now search for documents containing words with hyphens
- Improved: added option (enabled by default) to skip folders ending with _files on Folders & Files import, because MyInfo already imports all HTML file contents as a single document
- Fixed: HTML paste now uses Normal and Hyperlink styles for unformatted text and unformatted hyperlinks
- Fixed: Internet Explorer no longer crashes, when Send to MyInfo IE plugin is used on PDF files
- Fixed: topic modified date was not updated on save
- Fixed: a problem with custom attributes and CSV export
- Fixed: third-party plugins now can work with Unicode file names
- Fixed: MyInfo now cuts texts larger than the supported limits on export to third-party plugins
- Fixed: an exception in “Import file from CSV” dialog
- Fixed: a problem where filtering by Sensitivity or Priority caused an error
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.08 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?