This is a service update, which contains only bug fixes. It resolves a couple of problems found in MyInfo 4.30. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Fixed: a problem where OR, NEAR and ADJ were highlighted on search
- Fixed: a problem where link: and file: search options didn’t yield any
search results (the fix requires Tools > Reindex Topic for each topic)
- Fixed: scripting problems when using IE as internal browser
- Fixed: some load problems for topics, containing YES/NO icon attributes
- Fixed: a problem when pasting from IE
- Changed: search field is now slightly larger
If you already own MyInfo 4.x, the upgrade to version 4.31 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?