This is a maintenance release, which adds some small improvements and fixes some problems. We strongly recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Improved: choosing text style while there is no selection changes the formatting of the current text item
- Improved: Paragraph dialog now preserves mixed paragraph settings when multiple paragraph are selected in the text editor
- Improved: Cell Vertical Alignment menu items now show the current cell(s) vertical alignment
- Improved: Insert Row/Column commands now work exactly like in Ms Word, inserting as many rows/columns as currently selected in the table
- Improved: Go commands now work even if multiple documents are selected in the tree
- Improved: you can insert new documents even if multiple documents are selected in the tree
- Improved: added context menu to the filter pane
- Fixed: fixed a problem where it was not possible to save the topic, if you deleted some documents and then undo this operation
- Fixed: Ctrl+click did not launch link if text editor was inactive
- Fixed: fixed a problem where linking to document in other topic via Insert Hyperlink dialog didn’t work properly
- Fixed: pasting a text in the tree, which begins with an url is now properly pasted as a new document
- Fixed: it was not possible to delete text if the caret was at a line start
- Fixed: regression: it was not possible to scroll toolbar lists using the mouse wheel
- Fixed: regression: Cut in text pane didn’t work as expected
- Fixed: regression: fixed a problem where pressing Enter after hyperlink didn’t terminate it
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.16 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?