This is a service release, which adds (optional) auto checking and downloading of updates and fixes some bugs. We recommend upgrading to this version.
Here is what was changed in this release:
- Added: MyInfo can now automatically check for new updates
- Improved: includes Diary templates for 2015
- Fixed: it was not possible to find a word if it had some characters formatted differently than the rest of the word
- Fixed: CSV import auto-mapping was not able to map the (Text) field automatically
- Fixed: now shows proper information for embedded files, which are not modified yet in MyInfo
- Fixed: embedded file information was not cleared after embedded file was deleted from the document
- Fixed: Addon dialog now gives proper information about plugins that have both import and export capabilities
- Fixed: document title and lineage ware not shown correctly in the Reminders dialog, if they contained a & symbol
If you already own MyInfo 6.x, the upgrade to version 6.32 is free – you will receive update instructions on your email.
If you haven’t bought MyInfo yet, the newest version gives you good reasons to do so. Why not download the trial version right now?